James Ashley Associates Mis-sold Pension or Pension Transfer
You could be owed £1,000s in compensation!
If you answer YES to either question, James Ashley Associates may have mis-sold your pension:
Enquire now for a no obligation review by our specialists
Has James Ashley Associates mis-sold you your Pension or Pension Transfer?
Throughout the 1980’s, 90’s and early 00’s, thousands of people were advised by Financial Advisers and in house Agents to Transfer their Pension to James Ashley Associates on the premise of better returns and overall growth on their Pension. Many of these people were advised to Transfer out of their Employer Pension Schemes and move them to James Ashley Associates.
In many of the cases we have investigated, the advice given to people to move their Pension to James Ashley Associates has been proven to be poor financial advice, this has resulted in millions of pounds being paid back to clients in the form of compensation. This is because many people were not advised of the benefits that they could lose by Transferring their Pension to James Ashley Associates, resulting in a direct loss in their overall Pension.
A quick consultation with one of our specialists could be enough to identify whether or not you have a potential claim in regards to the above. In turn, this could result in you finding out that you are in fact owed thousands of pounds in compensation for the advice you received.
Have you been mis-sold your pension or pension transfer by James Ashley Associates?
James Ashley Associates may have mis-sold you your pension transfer if any of the below statements are relevant to you at the point of sale:
- Did James Ashley Associates correctly establish your attitude to risk?
- James Ashley Associates should have established your attitude to risk with regards to a private pension.
- Did James Ashley Associates discuss any other suitable options with you in a fair and balanced way?
- No other options were discussed with me by James Ashley Associates, a pension transfer was the only option presented to me.
- Did James Ashley Associates make you fully aware of any charges you could incur and any impact they could have on your pension?
- James Ashley Associates should have made you aware of any fees and charges throughout the term of the pension.
- Were you advised by James Ashley Associates that by opting out of your company pension scheme you would lose the employer contributions that would have been paid into your company pension scheme?
- James Ashley Associates should have advised you that by transferring your pension you would lose all future employer contributions into the pension pot.
- Were you advised by James Ashley Associates that by opting out of your company pension scheme you would lose the guaranteed benefits you would have received from your company pension scheme?
- James Ashley Associates should have advised you that by transferring your pension you would lose key benefits associated with company pension.